- 1Snap-on sleeping hood adjusts to fit growing babies and stores easily in zipper pouch when not in use
- 2Shoulder straps comfortably fit heights 5'0"–6'3"
- 3Waistband range reaches 25"–58"
- 4Additional adjustment straps on either side pull baby closer for quick and easy breastfeeding or extend to offer a little extra space
- 5Removable foot straps snap to waist belt to support tired legs and promote a healthy, natural position for baby
- 6Elastic bands keep excess strap length neat and tidy
- 7Purse strap holder holds extra bags in place with a sturdy snap
- 8Easily adjustable chest strap slides up and down so you can find the perfect fit for everybody (and every body)
- 9Uniquely designed to carefully support your child close to your center of gravity
- 10Integrated infant insert easily snaps into two positions (one for 7–10 pounds and one for 10–15 pounds) so it can grow with your child.
- 11Body of carrier rises 2"–3" higher than other brands to accommodate taller heights
- 12Multiple pockets (one on the waist has a zipper) for on-the-go storage of credit cards, smart phones and other must-haves
At Boba, less is more, which is why all of our products are
designed to be super simple and easy to use.
Check out these instructions and explore more tips and videos here.
At Boba, safety’s just our style. Every element of every carrier (down to the very last thread, buckle and lead-free dye) is checked and double-checked to ensure you can enjoy freedom together without worry. Plus, we put lots of time and thought into our carrier use guidelines and gladly comply with all U.S. and European standards for child and babywearing safety.
Read our complete safety stats.
Compliant with CPSIA
(Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Rigorous third-party (SGS) testing
of all carrier components
Boba Baby Carriers and Wraps have been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product. To learn more about this visit IHDI's website.