- 1100% easy-clean, hold-tough nylon is super stuffable for storage
- 2Front and back carry options for kiddos 15–45 pounds
- 3Sleeping hood shields baby from sun or rain and easily tucks away in its pocket when not in use
- 4Light (just 0.7 pounds), compact and self-storing in built-in hood pouch
- 5Shoulder straps comfortably fit heights 5'0"–6'3"
- 6Waistband range reaches 25"–58"
- 7Body of carrier rises 16" to safely support taller heights as your child grows
At Boba, less is more, which is why all of our products are
designed to be super simple and easy to use.
Check out these instructions and explore more tips and videos here.
At Boba, safety’s just our style. Every element of every carrier (down to the very last thread, buckle and lead-free dye) is checked and double-checked to ensure you can enjoy freedom together without worry. Plus, we put lots of time and thought into our Boba Air guidelines and gladly comply with all U.S. and European standards for child and babywearing safety.
Read our complete safety stats.
Compliant with CPSIA
(Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Rigorous third-party (SGS) testing
of all carrier components