Traveling Family Spotlight: Worldschool Adventures
Meet The Worldschool Adventure Family for our next traveling adventure series post! This family of four travels for six months out of the year while unschooling and taking life slow. The blog offers insight on how to achieve a goal of traveling with lots of tips for planning and preparation. Enjoy!
- Tell us a bit about your background, why you want to travel, and what led to the decision.
- Your blog chronicles your journey of preparing to travel. What are your favorite blogs and websites that have helped you get ready for a traveling life?
- I love the name of your blog, Worldschooling. Which came first unschooling or traveling? How do the two effect each other and work together?
- What advice do you have for other parents of young children who want to travel? What do you *need* to keep and what do you need to get rid of?
- It seems like the biggest question most people have is how to fund traveling without having a lot of money saved up. Do you have any tips or advice on how to make it work on a budget?