Statement piece. Blue and white with purple undertones. Anchoring. Elegant. Hip. Pair with a floral bohemian dress for eclectic look. Drape your babe's arms around your neck and you are really put together. Note: Print is one-sided
- Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 35 lbs in the love your baby hold
- 95% French Terry cotton with a touch of Spandex to retain its shape
- Four way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- No guess tying! Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby
- One size fits all - creates a custom fit every time you tie
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
95% French Terry cotton with 5% Spandex to retain its shape and bounce back.
Approx. 5.5 yards in length. Designed for use with babies from birth up to 35 pounds, but works best up to 20 lbs.
One size fits all — a perfect carrier for petite & plus size parents alike!
Intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby. It enables a custom fit with a unique four-way stretch that provides flexibility and adjustability!
Feel like you might want more structured support?
the "why" behind our wrap
Easy to wrap, easy to wear!
The one way to tie, no-guess usability of our wrap is a favorite for all new parents.
And once you have the wrap on, you can pop baby in and out. No re-tying needed!
how to wrap
Checklist for comfortable & ergonomic babywearing
A. baby’s face is close enough to kiss and in view at all times
B. baby’s nose is parallel to the ground or higher
C. baby’s spine, pelvis, and legs are well supported
D. baby’s spine forms a gentle “J” shaped curve
E. baby’s legs are in a spread-squat position & supported knee-to-knee
Which Carrier is best for you and your baby?
Not sure which one will fit just right? Take our quick quiz or see our comparison page to find the best carrier option for you.
Read & Learn
Real reviews from real parents.
"This is the third wrap I have purchased and it’s the only one I’ll be using from now on! It’s comfortable, doesn’t hurt my back, the material is soft and it’s easy to breastfeed in it. Love this wrap!"
"I can finally get things done around the house, plus it soothes the baby almost instantly!"
"This is my go to baby shower gift for a first time parent. It is by far the best soft baby wrap!"