- Our best-selling baby wrap in a neutral gray
- Simplistic instructions make this one size fits all baby wrap the ultimate product for new parents with babies under 6 months
- Made of 95% cotton, the material used is super soft and stretchy to accommodate babies of all shapes and sizes. Our baby wraps are machine washable as well as dryer friendly to make life that just a little bit easier for new parents
- Entirely ergonomic design means that whatever size and shape you are, means that the 'seat' you create for your baby is entirely custom and supports proper weight distribution for you
- Breastfeeding or bottle feeding has never been easier! It even acts as its own privacy blanket as you can nurse without taking baby out of the wrap
- Perfect for bonding with baby indoors and outdoors; the spandex in our wrap ensures your baby wrap retains its shape and doesn't sag over time as you go about your daily life
- Hip-Healthy - we're proud that all of our products are certified "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- A great keepsake for older years as baby's first wrap - can easily become a comfort blanket
- Minimum weight recommendation: 7lbs
95% French Terry cotton with 5% Spandex to retain its shape and bounce back.
Approx. 5.5 yards in length. Designed for use with babies from birth up to 35 pounds, but works best up to 20 lbs.
One size fits all — a perfect carrier for petite & plus size parents alike!
Intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby. It enables a custom fit with a unique four-way stretch that provides flexibility and adjustability!
Feel like you might want more structured support?
the "why" behind our wrap
Easy to wrap, easy to wear!
The one way to tie, no-guess usability of our wrap is a favorite for all new parents.
And once you have the wrap on, you can pop baby in and out. No re-tying needed!
how to wrap
Checklist for comfortable & ergonomic babywearing
A. baby’s face is close enough to kiss and in view at all times
B. baby’s nose is parallel to the ground or higher
C. baby’s spine, pelvis, and legs are well supported
D. baby’s spine forms a gentle “J” shaped curve
E. baby’s legs are in a spread-squat position & supported knee-to-knee
Which Carrier is best for you and your baby?
Not sure which one will fit just right? Take our quick quiz or see our comparison page to find the best carrier option for you.
Read & Learn
Real reviews from real parents.
"This is the third wrap I have purchased and it’s the only one I’ll be using from now on! It’s comfortable, doesn’t hurt my back, the material is soft and it’s easy to breastfeed in it. Love this wrap!"
"I can finally get things done around the house, plus it soothes the baby almost instantly!"
"This is my go to baby shower gift for a first time parent. It is by far the best soft baby wrap!"