- 1Comfortably wraps babies from 7–35 pounds with no minimum weight requirement (even great for preemies) when used properly
- 2Hands-free comfort to explore the world together
- 3Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours
- 4Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use
- 5Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off
- 6Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing
At Boba, less is more, which is why all of our products are
designed to be super simple and easy to use.
Check out these instructions and explore more tips and videos here.
At Boba, safety’s just our style. Every element of every carrier (down to the very last thread, buckle and lead-free dye) is checked and double-checked to ensure you can enjoy freedom together without worry. Plus, we put lots of time and thought into our wrap use guidelines and gladly comply with all U.S. and European standards for child and babywearing safety.
Read our complete safety stats.
Compliant with CPSIA
(Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Rigorous third-party (SGS) testing
of all carrier components
Boba Baby Carriers and Wraps have been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product. To learn more about this visit IHDI's website.